I’m doing this to make myself feel better. Please indulge my pregnant hormones.
1. I hate the way you smack your gum. If I wanted to hear that much noise out of someone’s mouth I’d give my 5-year-old a piece of gum.
2. I hate the way you rush everything except for the things that YOU want to do. Like, seriously? It takes me a minute to pick out a new brand of shampoo, stop rushing me. But for GOD’S SAKE why does it take you so long to look at golf clubs? You’re not even buying one!
3. I hate how picky of an eater you are. It’s really annoying having to have an arsenal of new dinners just for you. Holy Crackers we have spaghetti two times in one month. It’s not going to kill you.
4. I hate that you like watching sports on tv. Any sport.
5. I hate how stubborn you are. No, you are!
6. I hate that you took last week off on vacation and you worked two of the days and went golfing one whole day. You suck.
7. I hate that I never buy myself anything, but you seem to buy yourself everything. It’s unfair. I work harder than you do. I’m growing a damn baby in here for Cheese Sake!
8. I hate that you know just how to push my buttons. And you do, riiiiight when you shouldn’t.
9. I hate that after you piss me off, put me in a bad mood and have me storming around and slamming cupboard doors that you then ignore me and call me childish. You did it…and now you should pay for it.
10. I hate how much you need your mothers approval even though you say you don’t. Enough said.